December 12, 2017

Kylie's December International Highlights

http://www.craftykylie.com/2017/07/kylies-international-blog-highlights.html
Thanks for stopping by my blog today!  I am joining a group that is being highlighted internationally by Kylie Bertucci and you are able to VOTE for my project. The top ten winners will get to be part of an international blog hop so please vote for my project.
http://www.craftykylie.com/2017/07/kylies-international-blog-highlights.html
Our Theme in December is Flowers! Flowers make us so happy - We have some wonderful stamp sets that highlight flowers and the joy that receiving them gives.
I love poinsettias at Christmas!  The Christmas Quilt stamp set and coordinating design series paper stack work perfectly for making those Christmas cards with these added poinsettias in the center.  I made two different projects today.  
For this first card I used the copper foil paper and added the quilted Christmas ribbon for that classic red and green.  The sentiment comes from the Seasonal Chum stamp set and is punched out using the 3/4 inch circle punch.  The flower in the center is  a sticker that I added some dazzling diamonds and gold stamping glitter to using my fine tip glue pen.
The background ds paper for this card was so pretty that I felt that it really made this card perfect for Christmas with the added poinsettia as well.  The sentiment comes from the Santa's Sleigh stamp set and is punched out using the classic label punch.  How much fun is this Quilted Christmas Suite?  

Make sure you get it while supplies last until December 31, 2017.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog today make sure you head over to Kylie's blog to vote for my project. I would love to be chosen to do an international blog hop.  Here are all of the products I used for this card:

No comments:

Post a Comment