September 18, 2017

Kylie's September International Highlights

http://www.craftykylie.com/2017/07/kylies-international-blog-highlights.html
Thanks for stopping by my blog today!  I am joining a group that is being highlighted internationally by Kylie Bertucci and you are able to VOTE for my project. The top ten winners will get to be part of an international blog hop so please vote for my project.
http://www.craftykylie.com/2017/07/kylies-international-blog-highlights.html
Our THEME in September is Sympathy. It is a really sad time when our friends and family lose someone they love. We have a wonderful gift of being able to let them know that we are thinking of them and have taken time to make them a very special card or project to show them we love them. Share the special gift we have with those that need it the most. 
For this card I made a clean and simple sympathy card.  I love how the Delightful Daisy Design Paper makes a soft background for this project.  I used the Thoughts & Prayers Stamp Set for the sentiment and die cut it out using the Layering Circles and the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies.  I added a few Always Artichoke Enamel Dots as a finishing touch.  Here are the colors I chose for this card.  
Thanks so much for visiting my blog today make sure you head over to Kylie's blog to vote for my project. I would love to be chosen to do an international blog hop.  Here are all of the products I used for this card:

2 comments:

  1. That card is beautiful and I voted for you . I can't wait to get that stamp!! Good job 👏 Jennifer

    ReplyDelete