September 7, 2017

All About Him for #GDP103

Today I came up with a few different cards playing along with the Global Design Project Challenge #GDP103.  This week is all about HIM (isn't it tho! lol) - you can create for a baby, friend, brother, partner, husband, father, grandfather, son, teacher, coach - the list goes on - and on.  To play along, head over to the Global Design Project and see what the design team came up with. 
I have made cards for fall craft sales over the last several years.  This will be the first year I am not participating in them as life has just been a bit busier for me with the building of our house.  I still make a handful of cards every now and then that I keep in a cards for sale box, as many of my friends and family still want to get those special handmade cards.  Here are a few of the masculine cards I made for you to see today.


I love the variety of ideas that a person can come up with when they choose a theme for their project.  This was such a fun challenge this week.  Thanks so much for stopping by :)

The Paper Pumpkin is fun & easy!  New subscribers get 50% OFF their first month.  Get your deal HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment