July 11, 2017

Kylie's July International Highlights

http://www.craftykylie.com/2017/07/kylies-international-blog-highlights.html
Thanks for stopping by my blog today!  I am joining a group that is being highlighted internationally by Kylie Bertucci and you are able to VOTE for my project. The top ten winners will get to be part of an international blog hop so please vote for my project.
http://www.craftykylie.com/2017/07/kylies-international-blog-highlights.html
Our theme for this month's highlight is Gratitude.  I have to say I am so thankful for all of my stamping friends and feel blessed that I get to share the joy of stamping with you.  So, that means that I find myself in need of many, many thank you cards. 

What better way to get more bang for your buck then to use one of the Memories and More Card Packs?  For these projects I used the Perfect Days Memories and More Card Pack.  I love the trio of colors in this card pack.
For just $10 you get 72 card stock pieces that have patterns and messages on both sides, along with some bonus stickers sheets and overlays.  I was able to make 30 cards with this pack and used my own sentiments from the Just Add Text stamp set and the Label Me Pretty Stamp Set along with Basic Black, Emerald Envy and Lemon Lime Twist Cardstock.
These are just a few samples of the cards that I made and will be sending out to express how grateful I am to all of my friends!  There are four different Memories and More Card Packs, so check them out now and find your favorite.
Thanks so much for visiting my blog today make sure you head over to Kylie's blog to vote for my project. I would love to be chosen to do an international blog hop.  Here are all of the products I used for this card:


8 comments:

  1. Lovely assortment of cards Jennifer I love this set now after seeing your cards

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debs, it was so much fun and easy to use :)

      Delete
  2. A wonderful set of cards. Well Done. Angexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these colours together Jennifer. Very inspirational to see them all made up from one Memories and More pack. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous set of cards, wow amazed you made 30 cards, they are all lovely, great colour combo, I love the memories and more cards too, the patterns are fab :)

    ReplyDelete