June 27, 2017

Background Bits For #GDP093

I am loving the Global Design Project Challenge #GDP093 color challenge this week.  My friend Stesha is the Guest Designer this week as she won the color challenge last month.  Check out her talented work HERE.
 
To play along, head over to the Global Design Project and see what the design team came up with this week.
I used one of my favorite stamp sets called Background Bits for this card.  You can earn this Stamp Set with your order of $150 or more when you spend your Host Rewards on it. 
I stamped three of the background lines onto the Berry Burst side of the Naturally Eclectic Designer Series Paper.  Then I just added some Lemon Lime Twist Ombre Ribbon.  The sentiment is die cut using the Lovely Words Thinlits and layered over the Layering Circles Framelit in Pool Party card stock.
Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Here are all of the Stampin' Up! products I used for this card.


No comments:

Post a Comment