May 20, 2017

Card Kits Are So Much Fun

Have you ever put together a card kit?  I put together the Oh Happy Day Card Kit yesterday afternoon and it was so much fun!  If you don't have a lot of time or a lot of creative energy, you can just relax and enjoy some crafting time without having to come up with layouts, cut paper and measure paper.  Don't get me wrong I do enjoy doing all those things, but every once in a while I just want to sit and visit with someone and create without having to measure and cut and measure again.  Card kits are the perfect way to enjoy some crafting time without a lot of prep or fuss.
It’s easy to create a stack of all-occasion cards with the all-inclusive Soft Sayings Card Kit.  Watch the video above and Stampin' Up! trainer, Holly, gives you some tips and tricks for creating the cards that come in the kit.  This card kit makes 20 cards, 2 each of 10 designs, using the included Soft Sayings Stamp Set. The Soft Sayings Card Kit will be available for purchase on June 1 in the new Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog.  So mark your calendar!
 
I want to make sure you are getting the best deal on your stamping products as possible.  Do you receive my weekly customer newsletter?  If not, you will want to as I offer project tips, product tips, special deals and more.  Sign up to receive my newsletter HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment