March 23, 2017

Deal Ends March 31!!!!




Get $125 in product &
2 FREE stamp sets of your choice &
FREE shipping all for $99
 
 
CAN YOU SAY "YES" TO ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:
  • Do you love stamping and/or paper crafting?
  • Do you plan on placing an order of $99 or more?
  • Is your wish list a mile long?
  • Do you want to earn a 20% discount on all your future orders?
  •  
Q: What is the "Ultimate Bundle"
    • A: You pay $99. With this you get $125 of product of YOUR choosing, $50 of free business materials which all ships for FREE, and FREE access to Stampin Up's Demonstrator tips, training and tutorials. Yes, it's also called the Business Starter Kit. I don't call it that, because you can still use it without intending to "start" anything.

Q: What do I need to do to remain "active" and maintain my 20% discount? 
    • A: Place $300 in retail sales per quarter (Jan-Mar, Apr-Jun, Jul-Sep, Oct-Dec). This can include your personal orders, as well. and your first quarter is waived, so you can have up to 5 months to meet the $300 minimum.

Q: Do I have to do parties and "all that"?
    • A: No. There are (2)two types of Demonstrators - Hobby (just enough to support the habit) and Professional (goal-oriented to earn extra money, free product and even trips). Hobbyists make up 97% of Stampin Up Demonstrators! I welcome all types of Demonstrators!

Q: What happens if I don't meet the minimum?
    • A: Stampin' Up! gives you 30 extra days to make it. Otherwise you just go inactive. No penalties. No worries. You become a customer once again, and you still have the option to sign up again in the future.

    JOIN THE FUN WITH MY TEAM:

    • I will personally help you with any questions you may have!
    • Technology is amazing - you don't have to live within driving distance from me. I'm connected with other Demonstrators across the USA!
    • Automatically join my Stampin Serenity Team!
    • Enjoy all the benefits that come with Stampin' Pretty Pals, a community built by Mary Fish, one of the top demonstrators at Stampin Up!
    • Be a part of active online communities (Facebook) where you can earn FREE product!
    • If you so desire, I will help you set and meet your goals. I would love to share this journey with you. And, if you prefer not to renew for another quarter by ordering or selling $300 you can drop with not penalty and easily become one of my customers again, that's OK! You will have saved some money, met new people, and have been more inspired. Also, you always have the option to sign up again in the future, if you so choose.
    • I WELCOME HOBBY STAMPERS!  YOU’LL FEEL RIGHT AT HOME when you purchase the kit and join my team.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment