January 17, 2017

Coloring Inside The Lines For GDP070!

Today I played along with the Global Design Project #GDP070. The sketch challenge this week is so much fun!  I hope you are inspired by this week's sketch.  Head over to the Global Design Project Challenge and plan to play along and see all of the fun projects.  
I used the Inside The Lines Design Series Paper as my inspiration for today's project!  I really love how these colors pop on this design series paper.  I layered a fun In-Color doily under the sentiment and popped it up with some Stampin' Dimensionals for added texture.

This paper is so much fun to color, you can match it to any project you have in mind :)  To get your very own FREE Inside The Lines Design Series Paper, just place a $50 order with Stampin' Up!  Click HERE to shop now.
 
Here is a list of all of the Stampin' Up! products I used for this project.



4 comments:

  1. I love coloring and I love this designer series paper! Great card today! Thank-you for taking the Global Design Project Challenge! - Krista from Canada

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Krista, thanks for stopping by, this is a fun paper :)

      Delete
  2. Great take on this week's sketch Jennifer. Love those vibrant colours together. As always, it's so lovely to have you join in with this week's Global Design Project!

    ReplyDelete