September 11, 2016

Design Series Paper Poll Results & Winners!

Thank you to everyone that voted for your favorite Holiday Design Series Paper in my poll.  It looks like Candy Cane Lane is one of the most popular papers in the Holiday Catalog this year.  Followed by a tie between Halloween Night and Presents & Pinecones. 
You are probably wondering why I wanted to know which paper was the most popular.  Well, make sure to mark your calendar for October 1, there will be a Design Series Paper sale from Stampin' Up! beginning that day.  Check back to see what the October offer will be.

I chose three random winners to receive a package of Design Series Paper from me as a thank you for participating in my poll...and the winners are:  Michelle Q., Stesha B., and Cathy S.  I emailed each of you with your prize notification so that you can redeem the ds paper of your choice.
 
 
Sign up for the Ultimate Bundle Starter Kit and pay just $99 plus tax and you will get $125 worth of Products with FREE shipping!  There is no further obligation.  See all the details HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment