May 5, 2016

Thoughtful Banners for PPA 299

For today's card I created something with a sneak peak from my Stampin' Up! Demonstrator pre-order.  The stamp set is called Thoughtful Banners and has a coordinating Duet Banner Punch!  How much fun is that?  It makes creating banners a snap!
I used these colors as my inspiration from the Pals Paper Arts 299 Color Challenge from my good friend and pal Peggy Noe
http://palspaperarts.com/2016/05/05/ppa299-a-color-challenge-from-peggy-noe/
How sweet these colors blend together, and make such a nice thank you card.  I embossed the banner in gold with the banner stamp then punched it out with the banner punch and stamped the sentiment in pear pizzazz.  I punched out the balloons from gold glimmer paper using the balloon bouquet punch. 
I also used the curvy corner trio punch on the gold striped design series paper and then embossed the pink pirouette background pieces with the confetti textured embossing folder.  Shop for your Stampin' Up! supplies HERE

8 comments:

  1. Very sweet sneak peek combining the PPA color challenge, Jennifer! You are having way much fun, Pal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card, Jennifer, especially the sparkly gold balloons! So glad you joined us this week for the Pals Paper Arts Color Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Peggy, you are so sweet, thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  3. What a great sneak peek! Love these shimmery balloons. Thanks so much for playing along with this week's Pals Paper Arts color challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brian! I know how much you love glitter, so they are just for you :)

      Delete
  4. How lovely, Jennifer! I love how you combined a peek with this week's Pals Paper Arts Challenge, it's the perfect combination! Great use of the new banner punch! Thank you for joining us this week for the Pals Paper Arts Challenge, I hope you play along again soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jackie, I was so excited to use the new items on this challenge. Thank you :)

      Delete