May 21, 2016

A Vacation of A Lifetime!

OFF TO THE MEDITERRANEAN!  
Today my husband, Gilbert, and I are navigating airports as well as the Atlantic Ocean in an effort to travel to Barcelona, Spain.  We are looking forward to some fun and relaxation and meeting up with our Stampin’ Up! friends on a week-long Mediterranean Cruise with stops in Italy, France and Spain!  I have never been to Europe and I am trying to keep things simple and hope that I remember how to pronounce "Dov'è il bagno?"  Which means "Where is the restroom?" in Italian :)  
Here is the travel wallet that we received from Stampin' Up! along with our travel information.  It is a combination of the new Stampin' Up! 2016-2018 In Colors!  I will be sharing photos and highlights of the trip on my Stampin' Serenity Facebook page when I return.  I have to tell you how grateful we are to be able to have this experience from Stampin' Up!  Happy Stamping :)

No comments:

Post a Comment