February 10, 2016

February Pals Blog Hop: CASE the Catty

Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for February 2016. We are thankful you stopped by to take a look at our new 2016 Blog Hop monthly themes.  This month we are CASE-ing a project shown in a current Stampin’ Up! catalog. After all, with the Annual, Occasions and Sale-a-Bration catalogs available right now, there is much inspiration to choose from. We hope you enjoy our creations.
 
 
You may just be starting the Blog Hop or may have come from the previous link from the line-up on the Pals Blog Hop listing shown below.  The full lineup will help you move along from blog to blog so you may see all the projects.
 
For my project I CASE'd page 16 from the Occasions Catalog from Stampin'  Up!  I used the Bloomin' Love stamp set along with the Bloomin' Heart Thinlits Dies, the Love Blossoms DS Paper Stack and the Love Blossoms Embellishment Kit.  I put a few of my own twists on the projects and I am just loving the versatility of the Love Blossoms Suite!
Here are pictures of each individual project.  Check out the full list of Stampin' Up! supplies I used for these at the bottom of this post. 
Thanks for visiting. To continue with the hop, please refer to the Blog Hop Line-up below. We hope to see you on next month’s Pals Blog Hop! 
 
Blog Hop Line-up:  


23 comments:

  1. Jennifer, I adore your hop project! Love how CASE'ing makes you really look not only at the original project but also at the new take of the project. And I really appreciate the individual pictures of each. What did I learn? Not to throw away the little heart balsam piece once I used all the hearts, LOL...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Katy, thanks for your comment. This was a fun hop this month, I love how everyone's projects turned out :)

      Delete
  2. Wonderful CASEd projects! Your Valentine's cards are ready to go and everyone will absolutely love them! Beautifully done, Jennifer!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful CASE cards. We have great taste :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kalyn, thanks for stopping by. The Pals are the best :)

      Delete
  4. What a wonderful and sweet collection of Valentines!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite is the one with the sweet bow and pearls. Very classy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Patti, thanks so much. I loved sharing this project :)

      Delete
  6. Well, I went over each one several times and I can't really choose a favorite one. Each card is special in it's own way...so I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my! So many beautiful projects! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. Thanks Rae! All the projects this month were so much fun :)

      Delete
  9. Jennifer: I CASE'd one the same cards from page 16 for the Blog Hop today too! Great minds think alike? Or maybe it's because it's such an awesome product suite. Kuddos to you for making ALL of those cards!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nancy, you are so right, great minds do think alike....your project is so pretty too :)

      Delete
  10. Jennifer, I can't believe you cased ALL the cards! Wow! They are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, you've been busy! What a beautiful suite of cards!

    ReplyDelete