November 24, 2015

Delicate Ornaments for Mojo Monday 425

Today I played along with the Mojo Monday 425 Sketch.  It was a bit of a challenging sketch for me so I tweaked some of the placement, but I think it turned out okay.  Here is the finished product...
For this card I used the Delicate Ornament Thinlits Dies along with the Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper.  I love how Bermuda Bay and Whisper White card stock blend together for a wintery Holiday card.  Be sure to check out all of the great cards at Mojo Monday and play along with this fun sketch.  You can also see all of the Stampin' Up! supplies I used for this card below.
http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/2015/11/mojo-monday-425.html

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


2 comments:

  1. Fantastic card :) I love the bling you have on the ornament. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sue, thanks for your comment. This was such a pretty card to make :)

      Delete